Rendering Engine Update 2 – OpenGL + Vulkan Feature Parity

I finally managed to coerce Vulkan to render multiple objects simultaneously! I've been super busy over the past few weeks working on other assignments, but I decided to devote the entirety of today to finishing up this feature. As odd as it may sound, rendering more than one object in Vulkan at the same time… Continue reading Rendering Engine Update 2 – OpenGL + Vulkan Feature Parity

Advertisements

Rubik’s Cube Simulator

Last semester I got my first experience with 3D programming - something I had wanted to learn how to do for quite a while. One of our first assignments was to  get a handful of primitives moving around on screen (first screenshot). I was motivated enough to continue expanding the project, and added 9 smaller… Continue reading Rubik’s Cube Simulator

Progress

As mentioned in my previous post, I was planning on porting Mirrors, which I have done. Twice. First I rewrote it in vanilla JavaScript. Well I started rewriting it, but I didn't even finish implementing the game's fundamental mechanics before I realized that I never want to deal with JavaScript's awful untyped style. Maybe it's because… Continue reading Progress